2014 FIREWORKS SCHEDULE
- St. Simons Island - July 4th Fireworks display at the St. Simons Island Pier in the Village at 9 p.m. The display is located at Neptune Park with new and extended hours for the celebration. There also will be an arts festival at Postell Park near the Casino. For more information, call the Glynn County Commission at (912) 554-7400.
- Waycross - Jaycee's annual Fourth of July Celebration at Memorial Stadium on Memorial Drive in Waycross is an all-day event which features live entertainment, food, games and a fireworks display at 9 p.m. For more information, call the Waycross Tourism Bureau at (912) 283-3744.
- Brunswick - Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration at Mary Ross Waterfront Park downtown. The festivities will begin on July 4th at 7 p.m. with free games, prizes and free watermelon slices followed by fireworks at dark. For more information, call the Golden Isles Arts and Humanities Association at (912) 262-6934.
- Jekyll Island - July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza at the beach deck near the Jekyll Island Convention Center. Festivities will include the Deejay game show, the Big Dawg and Paul Show, and fireworks at dark. There also will be food and drink vendors. For more information, call the Jekyll Island Welcome Center toll-free at (877) 4-JEKYLL or (877) 453-5955.
- River Street - Come celebrate American patriotism at the River Street Fourth of July Festival & Fireworks Extravaganza! Savannah’s historic riverfront will be celebrating the Fourth of July all weekend long! Rousakis Plaza will be filled with regional arts & crafts exhibitors, local entertainment, and fun for the entire family! Live music will also be featured on the Arbor Stage throughout this festive weekend! Grab your chair and get there early to watch the sky light up for the Fireworks Extravaganza on Friday, July 4th at 9:00pm. Festival Hours are Friday, July 4 from 4-10pm, Saturday, July 5 from 10am-10pm, and Sunday, July 6 from 10am-5pm.
- Tybee Island- Fireworks on July 3, 2012. You can watch the fireworks from the beach almost anywhere on the eastern beaches of the island. The fireworks are launched from Tybee Island pier. Expect lots of traffic and a big crowd, so come early and stay late. For more information call (800) 868-2322 or visit www.Tybeevisit.com.
- Sand Gnats Grayson Stadium - Savannah Sand Gnats Fireworks Extravaganza. First pitch is at 6:05 p.m., fireworks will be after the game, July 4, Historic Grayson Stadium, 1401 E. Victory Dr. The Sand Gnats host the Charleston RiverDogs.
- Richmond Hill- The city of Richmond Hill celebrates Independence Day on Saturday, July 5th at JF Gregory Park from 5-9:30PM. The festival features live music from The Tams, BBQ, arts & crafts, water slides, fishing, and more! Music, water slides, and fireworks are free! For more information call 756-3345 or visit
- EFFINGHAM COUNTY - Freedom Rings Festival and Parade in Rincon. The celebration starts at 5pm and ends at 10 p.m. June 29, Lowe's Parking Lot. Activities include children's inflatables, mobile video games, pie eating contest, dunk tank, food and craft vendors, games, prizes and much more. An Independence Day parade is at 10 a.m. on June 30. For more info, call 912-826-5996.
- HAAF | 3 JULY | FAMILY DAY FIELD | 8:30p At Hunter, the celebration will be held the evening of July 3 at Family Day Field, starting at 8:30 p.m. The sound of patriotic, ceremonial music by the 3rd ID Band will fill the air, setting the stage for a fireworks display beginning about 9:30p.m.
- FORT STEWART | 4 JULY | COTTRELL FIELD | 8:30P
Ft Stewart, on July 4 at Cottrell Field, a Salute to the Nation ceremony will include music by the 3rd ID Band. The ceremony will begin at 8:30 p.m. and will be followed by a fireworks display.
-Pooler- Patriot Weekend in Pooler Park will be Saturday, July 5th from 4:00 pm - 9:30 pm. This will be a great hometown festival with lots of great food, a First Responder Showcase, a free concert and a wonderful fireworks show! The Festival is FREE and open to the public.
- Hilton Head- Harbour Town-Harbour Town will celebrate the fourth with a variety of festivities. Children’s activities, live music, food and beverage will be available as well as the fireworks display. The fireworks will begin on July 4th about 9:15 (dusk) from a barge in Calibogue Sound. There is a $5.00 gate fee to enter the resort (unless you are a resident or guest staying on the resort) and a free shuttle service will be offered between Harbour Town and various parking lots in the Sea Pines Resort. No coolers, please. For additional information about the Harbour Town event, contact the Sea Pines Resort by phone (843-785-3333) or visit their website, www.seapines.com.